Cripps Sears and its fundraising vehicle, ABC were delighted this weekend to be able to donate the...
Cripps Sears & Partners hosted the second SM E&P Networking Forum of the year in November...
The lack of finance available from the traditional sources for infrastructure projects is leading...
An executive search assignment involves a rigorous process that requires a substantial investment of your time and resources. Accordingly, you are entitled to receive the highest levels of service.
Selecting an Executive Search firm is comparable to choosing any business advisor.
In our view, things to look for in your executive search partner include:
- A proven track-record in the industry sector most relevant to you:
Comprehensive industry knowledge and an extensive network amongst industry executives are critical to the success of any search assignment.
- A consultant that you can relate to and who understands your requirements:
After all it is the consultant with whom you will be dealing with throughout the course of the assignment and someone who will accurately reflect your company in the eyes of potential candidates.
- An internal, rather than 'outsourced', research team, including industry specialists with linguistic skills as required.
- The capability and experience to enable a truly international search if required.
- And last but not least: Enthusiasm, professionalism and dedication to your assignment.
When working with Cripps Sears you can be sure that all information exchanged during the assignment will be treated confidentially. Additionally we pursue a policy of not recruiting from the client company for a prescribed period of time after the search is performed.
For each assignment we aim to gain a clear understanding of the client's culture, the position to be filled and the required competencies as this helps us to select the candidate who is not only professionally qualified, but who also ‘fits in’ with the client’s business.
Many of our former candidates go on to become clients (and vice versa). We believe this to be a reflection of the strong long-term relationships we have developed with many individuals throughout their careers.