Senior Upstream Commercial Manager15 May, 2012
This role will be to help support and build commercial activities within the company's upstream business. This will encompass various areas, including but not limited to: the development and negotiation of commercial agreements for the monetisation of its production; JOA and PSC agreements and hands on involvement in upcoming Unitization negotiations. A key part of the role will be the successful delivery of commercial negotiations, as well as the setting up of processes and procedures to best deliver continued commercial success.
• Track record of leadership in successful high level/high value upstream
• Broad international upstream commercial experience.
• Experience working effectively with Joint Venture Partners and multiple
stakeholders in high profile projects.
• Experience managing teams utilising commercial and technical professionals.
• Detailed understanding of oil and gas exploration and production operations’
• Portuguese language proficiency (or willingness/ability happy to learn
• Demonstrable leadership and “people” competencies
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in Portuguese
Degree in a relevant discipline such as Business/Economics or Engineering, ideally with a post-graduate MBA from a respectable institution.