- Water firms to get pipe ownership
- CSUN opens Turkey PV factory
- UK green light to 504MW Galloper
- Number 10 name former British Gas lobbyist as new energy adviser
- Fraud probe over Vestas ex-CFO
- UK backing for 66kV offshore cables
- IEA sounds German RE warnings
- CCS 'needs commercialisation plan' to keep projects alive
- Severstal to improve heavy plate quality for South Stream and Power of Siberia oil and gas projects
- FMC Technologies awarded subsea equipment contract for Shell's Stones field
- AGR secures North West Africa Well Management contract with Genel Energy
- Saipem announces rapid build-up in new contracts acquisition in E&C during second quarter
- UK's 'huge savings' from low carbon
- IN DEPTH: Talk of new Brazil tender
- Water firms to be pushed to share extra profit
- Hedegaard hails 'new 2030 dynamic'
- ANALYSIS: SSE rows back on wind
- DolWin1 substation on track
- Duddon foundations in the water
- Martifer EPC at 30MW Mexican PV
- Electrical Generation
- Transmission & Distribution
- Oil and Gas
- Waste & Water
In supporting the Energy Practice, we have are an industry leading team that provides a robust source of information on the market. Our expertise spreads across many disciplines, geographies and sectors in this discipline. Clients include Energy companies, main contractors and consultancies
Transportation is a core focus for investment, particularly in the Western Europe and US. Cripps Sears understands the nature of the businesses working in these individual sectors and the complexities involved, including the financial arrangements, whether traditional or through PFI/PPP.
With many clients highlighting the increasing importance of cross-border mobility of key management, we use an international network to access a global population working in the transportation sector. We work on assignments to provide senior management, director and partner level roles particularly in the UK and Europe (eastern and Western) and Russia.
Property & Construction
Since 1986 Cripps Sears has been recruiting within this industry and has an extensive network in developers, main contractors, project managers, real estate advisors, corporate real estate teams and engineering consultancies. Our reputation is upheld by delivering assignments across all the sectors
Geographically we are able to deliver campaigns in Europe (Western and Eastern) and the Middle East.
In addition, our consultants within the professional services practice have developed a reputation in the property and construction market amongst lawyers, accountants, PFI/PPP specialists and insurance companies. This network is a huge benefit to clients when we are researching for senior roles.