- Water firms to be pushed to share extra profit
- Hedegaard hails 'new 2030 dynamic'
- ANALYSIS: SSE rows back on wind
- DolWin1 substation on track
- Duddon foundations in the water
- Martifer EPC at 30MW Mexican PV
- SolarWorld restructuring to drag on
- Gamesa in 230MW India deals
- Vestas confirms 155MW Mexico deal
- Brazil's Sudene $379m wind loans
- ABB to make inverters in South Africa
- Water firms to be given drainage system guidance
- Panasonic shifts US work to Malaysia
- Conergy supplies co-operative
- United Utilities to reinvest after strong financial performance
- USW members Ratify contracts at ExxonMobil Baytown complex
- Munich Re buys 30MW in Sweden
- Google buys high-flying Makani
- Suntech in cut-price module sale
- South West Water answers gainshare call as profits rise
Often seen as the barometer of the global economy, it has been estimated that over the next ten years infrastructure investment will exceed $2 trillion every year. With a growing global population and economy governments are striving to spend on major programmes to improve general infrastructure after years of underinvestment. And with government budgets diminishing, there is an incredible opportunity for the private sector involvement to provide the funding and technical expertise to deliver these assets.
Cripps Sears & Partners clients include utilities, contractors, government bodies, energy companies, engineering consultancies, management consultants, investors and developers
Working integrally with our professional services and energy practices, Cripps Sears & Partners provide both a breadth and depth of knowledge to clients and contacts – a vital factor when we are researching and delivering campaigns.
Our track record, and core business of the infrastructure practice, is recruiting globally for senior project and operational management for a wide range of clients and disciplines. Supported by our professional services team we also recruit for HR, Finance, and Legal and Investment professionals.
To ensure we are familiar with current issues in the sector, we continually engage with the market and hold specialist discussion and debating forums open to all people with an interest in the sector. We have strong industry links with specialist institutes and associations that allow us to further our network and knowledge base.