Cripps Sears & Partners has a reputation for recognising leadership potential. This is equally true of our Finance practice. It was born as a result of client requests for support with key finance hires in the Energy and Natural Resources sectors, but its activities have broadened considerably since that time.
To discuss your executive search requirements in the area of finance across the energy, natural resources and infrastructure industries please get in touch:
Happily, finance involves a very transferable skillset and the practice finds consultants’ continuing ability to draw candidates from a range of complementary markets constitutes a distinct and key advantage. The firm’s global financial activities cooperate extensively with the energy, shipping and mining desks and the infrastructure practice.
The Cripps Sears finance practice typically recruits for positions at board and executive level and at the level of heads of function (board level minus one). Clients may be companies from all areas of the energy, natural resources and infrastructure sectors, plus investment companies, banking institutions and advisory bodies.
- Finance functions, such as CFO, Controller and positions in Treasury, Tax, Corporate finance and Investor relations, typically involving companies active right across the sectors of energy and natural resources, plus infrastructure.
- Banking and Capital markets, for business areas such as financing and capital raising and mergers and acquisitions appointments.
- Investors, which are typically pension funds and institutions, in addition to investment teams in corporate companies (operators) and trading houses.
- Advisors, which includes banks, accountancies, strategy houses and law firms.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7440 8999
- Increase Your Resilience – Change Your Highlight Reel7 March 2018 - 10:37
- Murray Fox, Head of Mid and Downstream, will be chairing a panel discussion at this year’s Promoting Gender Diversity in World Oil & Gas 201819 February 2018 - 12:35
- Unconscious Bias – The Survival Mechanism16 February 2018 - 08:05