- Aker Solutions delivers Åsgard template to Statoil
- Tap Oil commenced drilling the Starfish-1 oil exploration well
- Senex doubles net oil production year on year
- Statoil takes seismic pulse on Snorre
- Karoon signs agreement with CGG Veritas Services SA for marine 3D seismic survey
- Total finalizes the acquisition of 33,335% interest in the Bokhtar PSC Area in Tajikistan
- Amec inks Romania services deal
- Survey teamwork in Hoop play
- Additional Iranian oil sanctions may be counterproductive
- Technip awarded major flexible pipe supply contract for the pre-salt Iracema Sul field in Brazil
- Shoreline Energy announces postponement of seller financing payment
- Small global warming rise would have 'alarming' impact -World Bank
- TGS commences 3D multi-client electromagnetic survey in the Barents Sea
- Tinkler offloads Whitehaven Coal stake
- REFILE-Algeria probes state power boss over Alstom, GE deals
- GKP goes deep in Kurdistan
- Petrobras: P-63 Platform left Rio Grande shipyard
- Steel cut on Ichthys FPSO hull
- Maersk cold shoulder for Cat-I
- UPDATE 2-Brent holds above $106, all eyes on Fed
Energy & Natural Resources
Cripps Sears’ Energy & Natural Resources practice has been evolving since the late 1970s. During this period we have developed an exceptional network of contacts and first class experience of delivering recruitment solutions throughout the up-, mid- and down-stream segments of the oil, gas, LNG and power (including renewables) sectors.
Our energy sector specialisation extends from the recruitment of main Board Directors and senior management, senior technical, commercial and trading talent; to energy lawyers and professional service providers throughout the globe.
We enhance our knowledge-driven focus by pursuing the integration of our specialist practice groups: Energy & Natural Resources, Infrastructure/ Construction & Professional Services.
Cripps Sears is a global firm focussed on a global industry. Our network and reach are further complemented by our working relationships and collaboration with the World Search Group; an affiliation that supports our capacity to provide our clients with global insights as well as local knowledge.
At Cripps Sears we have a well respected team of Consultants and Associates and a level of market penetration that enables us to complete complex and difficult assignments with the high degree of integrity and discretion that today's industry demands. The majority of our work is provided by former clients who consistently return to Cripps Sears & Partners. We are proud of these long established partnerships and the fact that our partners feel comfortable relying on our judgment and expertise to assist their businesses with critical hires.